hello sir h r u
Sep 9, 2013
In my last mail I ask to u for my pcr test.now my question is at 91st day i made a anti body test ..thank god that is non reactive .now my qestion is.. 1.....7th day hiv rna pcr 2...28th day westren bolt 3...65th day pcr again 4...91st day anti body test ..........all is negative......I want to know is these tests are conclusive or not wt can I do now...plz hrlp me
Response from Mr. Cordova
Antibody testing done at 90 days or later can be considered conclusive. You are HIV negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.