I need help

Hi I'm a 29yr old white male I had my one and only man on man experience aug. 19th I had a comdom on and I was the top I only barly got the tip of my penis in before I got off but I'm concerned that the comdom did not cover a raw spot I had on my shaft about a 1/4 in down from may penis head and the next day the bottom of the head of my penis was inflamed it lasted for about 4 days and got better but at about the 7 day mark I stated to feel so week and got a rash on my butt and under my arms not real bad looked like a heat rash it went away after about 2 day but now at the 8 day mark i have I have odd diarrhea it's been 11 days and I am can't think right and am so scared that I have hiv it is taking over my life Help me!!!!! And the person did say they are hiv neg but that's not helping me

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

From what you've described, I do not think you need to be concerned. Unless that spot on your penis was openly bleeding, and you were thrusting deep inside your partner repeatedly for a decent amount of time I do not think you were at risk.

If your symptoms persist, please see a doctor so they may rule out other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

HIV Transmission rate
Protein in Urine