|Sorry again Shannon.
Sep 9, 2013
Sorry Shannon for the question again but my PCR was done at 19 days not 7 days. I know this is not conclusive but would these results change at the 90 day mark?? -Alex
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Alex The chances of it changing at 90 days is very low at this point, but again I recommend getting tested for the conclusive results at 90 days.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Female?
- If I Get Back A Normal Pap Smear Can I Still Be Hiv Positive?
- Living With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive
- Mood Altering Drug Associated With Hiv
- Should You Get Tested Again For Hiv If Your First Test Come Back Negative?
- I Have Hiv Symptoms But No Antibodies
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.