Cuticle, and liquid

Hi dr Shannon,

I was with a person who popped her pimple and few seconds later handed me my glasses. I held them with my finger tips and walked to my car for 10 seconds. I used a wet wipe (for hands and multiple use) to clean my hand. I had my manicure done 2 days earlier with my cuticles cut, I have very tender skin it did get a little broken. If I wipe my fingers over few times with the wipe is that enough? Doesnt it spread to broken cuticle when I use it multiple times over the finger? Are wet wipes like soap and water if you dont have any other option to clean you hands? Thank you for your ansewer.

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with your experience, is incredibly low to no risk at all. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct and prolong exposure to body fluid, this mainly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles, mother to child through breast feeding. Getting the broken cuticles, hang nails, etc carries no risk!

Eye contact. Please help me!!!
concerns