Eye contact. Please help me!!!

Hi, Thanks for taking time to read my question. Today I was at a department store and as I was paying something landed in my eye. It felt like something solid. I had to wipe my eye bc I could barely keep it open from the feeling of something being in my eye. I can't help but believe women's poked me or threw something to my eye that had blood in it or splashed blood in my eye. Please help me. I may sound ridiculous but I am losing my mind over this. What shall I do? What are my chances of acquiring hiv. Please answer my question. I really need your advice. Thanks so much!

Hi No need to lose your mind, your experience does not pose a risk for HIV transmission! HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct and prolonged exchange of body fluids, this mainly through unprotected vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles or mother to child through breast feeding.

You are HIV free!

Shannon a quick question for peace of mind
Cuticle, and liquid