2ND TIME ASKING... Lost 3Kgs. Super Stressed Up. NEED YOUR ANSWER. I BEG YOU...

As you can see from the title, this is my 2nd time asking, begging you to answer my questions. I tried to read and browse your questions-answers here but just couldn't find one that resembles mine, so I need the urge to ask badly.

I also read some of the questions you picked are basically zero-risk and QTND as Dr. Bob repeatedly said. I don't understand why you pick minuscule-risk question over others which are more considered "high-risk". So, I hope this time around my question can finally get answered.

I'll make this as briefly and accurate as possible. My experience happened at exactly 24 days ago. I was on a business trip to Jakarta, Indonesia, and after a night of partying (not drunk), I went into my room with a CSW. She was 20 yrs old, looked healthy, I didn't see any sore on her mouth, nor on her genitals that I can feel of as it was quite dark in the room (only lighting from the TV).

We had French Kissing, in which she wasn't very good at it. I assumed she was hiding an ulcer/Syphilis sore from this event.

She sucked my penis (Oral Sex), no condom, for a brief 2-3 minutes, maybe less.

Then we had Vaginal Sex (WITH CONDOM) until I ejaculated inside her WITH the condom on. The event took about a few thrust since I was really horny and couldn't hold on much longer. Less than 5 minutes I came inside her. I withdrew my penis, and saw the condom COVERED my penis all the way to the bottom, maybe leaving 1 cm of "bare skin" at the very bottom penis base.

Then I went to the toilet to clean up. And here where the panic set in.

I saw BLOOD from menstruation at the CENTER of the condom. It was not much, it was about 0.5 cm of blotches. Maybe 3-5 blotches. Then I asked the CSW she said it was the end of her menstruation. Then I tied the condom into a knot, then threw it inside the rubbish bin.

1 hour later after the CSW left the room, I went back to the toilet out of panic and curiosity and picked up the used condom that was tied into a knot. And freaked out because I saw some liquit (maybe white, and clear) at the top of the condom tip!! I then wiped the liquid with tissue, and then BLOATED the condom's tip to check if there's any LEAKAGE. The remaining semen inside didn't leak a drop. Then I checked the rubbish bin and I saw some liquid there, maybe from water splash or previous water that has been there.

NOW MY QUESTIONS ARE :

1) What is my chance of acquiring HIV from this? Considering that there's BLOOD from MENSTRUATION and the TIP OF CONDOM HAS LIQUID which I didn't not know what. After checking the TIP OF CONDOM with so much force, there's no leakage, or even wetness on the tip.

2) What's my chance of getting Syphilis? I was briefly oralled without condom. It's been 24 days (3 weeks) and God forbids I don't have any symptoms of chancre like I see on Google pictures. What's my odd?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. My mind is playing tricks on me. First I believe this CSW has Syphilis that's why she was a bad kisser, and maybe trying to "hide" her Syphilis chancre in her mouth that's why she was a bad kisser.

AND the fact of the liquid at the top of the CONDOM TIP. Although I checked with force that the condom didn't even leak a single drop. But maybe after 1 hour, a microscopic hole was present and accumulated at the CONDOM TIP.

PLEASE HELP... I really miss Dr. Bob because he helped me answer a question before in this forum, and his jokingly answers are a great help to me. I hope you kind doctors can help me ease my "pain" and help me to move on.

I BEG YOU.

Response from Mr. Glenn

It sounds like the amount of anxiety that you're feeling has kept you from finding the many answers that exist in our forum that resemble your situation enough to address your question.

That's understandable since you're in the middle of a stressful situation that's you can't seem to come to terms with. But please remember to be civil when asking your question. Especially since your question is NOT a "high-risk" situation for HIV.

The answers to your questions are:

1) It sounds like the condom did not break. So the only risk would be from the unprotected oral sex. This is considered very low risk for HIV. Doesn't matter how much blood was on the outside of the condom during sex.

2) Syphilis is transmitted through direct (aggressive) skin-to-skin contact. This could happen from oral sex or even vaginal sex (where the skin touches around the condom).

It's important to keep in mind that Commercial Sex Workers (CWS) get STDs from the men they have sex with. So for you, and all others reading this, it's important to get tested on a regular basis (AND practice safe sex) to ensure the health of you and your partners.

We would encourage you to get tested for HIV/STDs. This isn't because you have a high or obvious risk for anything in particular. It's just a good move as a sexually active person.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Bitten by a woman mark no blood
Varying Spousal Results