Please help!

I asked a question early yesterday, but hoping this one will get answered. 7 weeks ago I went out with my friend and I am almost positive someone slipped something in my drink. I remember sipping on my second drink and then everything after is a complete blur! When I woke up the next morning I had called her and asked what had happened and her response was I left with some guy that was friends with the guys she was hanging out with. This is the first time in years I have seen this girl, so I am really not sure I can trust her at all! She told me that I was acting really drunk and disoriented, but she still let me leave with someone I didn't know! I woke up the next morning sore down there and then a week later I developed a yeast infection. That is since gone, but almost a week after that I developed a headache, low grade fever of around 99.6-100 and that lasted a few days then I was better. Around 6.5 weeks I developed this intermittent itchy rash. It really didn't last long at all. It would stay for about 10-15 minutes and then go away and come back elsewhere. I also have this cyst on my throat. It is plain white. It looks like a pus pocket, but Doc said it was a throat cyst. As you can tell I am a nervous wreck and hoping that y'all can tell me what my risk was and should I get tested for all STD'S? Any advice would be appreciated! I have two beautiful children and all I can think about is them right now. I am so disgusted because I am certain someone put something in my drink. I had never been so sick the next day either. It was awful! Please help in any way you can. Thank you so much for your time!

Hi Because you are not sure what happened and did experience some after effects knowing that something had happened, I would recommend a full STI screening. For HIV testing the guidelines are to receive testing 90 days after exposure for conclusive results as long as there were no other exposures during this time. I'm sorry you are going through this uncertainty time, but I believe once you received testing and know what is going on you can look ahead and get through this.

Transmission via bartender?
Hiv Please Guide me