Sep 4, 2013
Are repeated yeast infections an early sign of a HIV infection?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi They can be, they can also be from many other reasons. You have put yourself at risk for HIV, by having unprotected vaginal or anal sex or you have shared needles with someone then being tested is highly important. If you haven't had any of these occurrences than it is not HIV. But I would recommend that you follow up with your healthcare provider for evaluation of why the recurrence of the yeast infection.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Yeast Infection And Recurrent Herpes
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.