Manicure scare

Hi I recently received a Manicure and pedicure at a nail salon where the Technician nicked me with cuticle nippers I'm not sure it they were sterilized I'm also 30 weeks pregnant and scared that I could've contracted HIV and now pass it to my unborn child And also Worried about breast-feeding with the possibility of contracting a Hiv from the manicure Is this a possibility do I need to get tested or am I completely overreacting please help I'd really like to put this at rest I want to know if there is any risk whatsoever or if tested is needed thank you so much Also after she cut me she wiped it off with a towel and stop the bleeding was superglue I was wondering if that has any other effect with transmission or any other risk as well thank you I need to make sure there is zero risk and no testing is needed

Hi Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. Your experience at the nail salon will not put you or your child at risk for HIV transmission. No testing needed. Enjoy your pregnancy!

toothbrush or razor
dr shannon please give me advice