my husband is infected and he kissed me

My name is Rose a few months ago he was tested positive for HIV. immediately I did the sma and I was negative.Since then we have never kissed or did anything that would make me so scared but he kissed me and as much as I thought I would continue living with him I could not sleep that night. I had tonsils, Could I have been infected and yesterday he was tested to have stomach ulcers which at the time he only had pain and we did no know what was wrong. Though he told me at the time he had no cuts in his mouth.

Hi All that you are experiencing are normal fears with learning about his infection. So coming to The Body and reading our site and asking questions is the best thing to do! Breathe easy, you cannot get HIV from kissing. HIV transmission occurs when there is a prolong and direct exchange of body fluid, this mainly through unprotected anal, vaginal sex and sharing needles. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off and you use water based lubricant. The next thing is to ensure your partner stays in care and on treatment. We know that if someone has an undetectable viral load the risk of transmission decreases dramatically. My husband is negative and I'm positive, we have a very happy and healthy sex life and you will get to that point as you continue to educate yourself about HIV and how to help your partner but also help your relationship. Take it one day at a time for the both of you. But again, no risk of HIV transmission through kissing!!!

Indirect contact with semen
RE:Dr Shanon..pls answer my question