Indirect contact with semen

Two days ago I visited a brothel. I touched with my lips the nipples of the prostitute giving her one harmless bite using my lips that were dry due to season but with no visible sores or cuts. I received only oral sex with condom and it didnt brake. Im worried because an idea has stuck into my mind that there was semen left on her nipples by a previous client. Of course there was a lag between the previous client and me and she was wearing her brasserie when she entered the room covering her nipples if that plays any significant role. I didnt taste anything inside my mouth. Am I irrational? Did I have a risk for HIV? Do I need testing?

Hi Good choice with the condom! We know that condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. As for sucking on her nipples there is no risk for HIV transmission. A couple of things, if she did have semen left on her and that semen had HIV in it, HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect. Also oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission because the mouth is not a very hospitable place for HIV. With all that you have described your risk of HIV is low and testing would not be recommended.

HIV transmission- Please answer was asking for more than a month time
my husband is infected and he kissed me