HIV transmission- Please answer was asking for more than a month time

Hi, I had white vaginal discharge and got tested in clinic, doctor performed wet mount test, I am not sure about the instruments he used, if the instruments like speculum is used on some other patients who is hiv positive, and the same used on me, could i be infected. When I removed my undergarment it fell on the floor, which i had to wear again, I am worried whether some blood would have spilled on the floor and remain wet because the tissues in the dustbin nearby had fresh blood on it. is hiv transmission occur as i used the same underwear and i had vaginal discharge. Another question is: Can HIv survive frozen. I had bleeding of pimples, and i applied turmeric on my face during face wash which leads to pain on face, so i placed icepack kept on refridgerator (freezer) if the surface of icepack would have contaminated with HIV positive blood/body fluids is there chance of HIV transmission as my pimples were broken and bleeding. I am panic thinking of these two incidents. Should I get tested for HIV? Your reply will mean a lot to me. Thanking you

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is absolutely no risk from anything that you've mentioned.

I'll be honest with you, it's hard to know where to start with the examples you're asking about. This is because they have absolutely nothing to do with HIV risk.

I would encourage you to explore the reasons why you're so focused on these examples. A mental health professional may be able to help address this.

Hope this helps!

Erik

5th time asking. Are you not answering because you don't want to give me bad news
Indirect contact with semen