5th time asking. Are you not answering because you don't want to give me bad news

This is my 5th time asking and I'm beginning to get paranoid that you're ignoring me because you don't want to give me bad news.

I recently had rabies immunoglobulin shots due to a bit in Thailand although I received the shots when I came home.

I've read that the immunoglobulin is made from human plasma. I've also read a response from dr bob saying that this is not a risk for hiv. But why is this if its made from donated blood surely it must be?

Please help as my question is very different to most and struggling to find information

Response from Mr. Glenn

You question is very similar to many questions when you boil it down to its basics.

To get HIV, a body fluid containing HIV (like blood in this case) must come out of someone's body and go immediately/directly inside the body of another person. All of this needs to be true and you're missing about half of the equation.

While it's true (as I'm sure you've read) that HIV can be kept alive longer if blood is kept in an ideal environment, it's only kept alive for a little longer. And what you're talking about certainly isn't the kind of handling I'm talking about.

Hope this helps...

Erik

think im losing it !!
HIV transmission- Please answer was asking for more than a month time