2nd time !!! Please help getting scared to death because of hiv

hi sir,, i know you get lot of questions but please advise me once sir,, i am 23 old male,, recently i had sex with a girl two times in the same day with a condom i am 100% sure that the condom did not break,, but after 2 weeks i got to know that she is hiv positive ,, that time i felt very scared,, after 3 weeks after having sex with her now i have sore throat, ulser in mouth and dry cough ,, i saw in internet that there are ARS related. Pls let me know the chances of being affected with hiv as i had sex with hiv positive girl,,i am looking forward to your feedback sir,, thank you

Response from Mr. Glenn

It doesn't sound like you had risk for HIV.

It does however sound like you're super stressed out (I can tell from the tone of your message). This can directly and indirectly lead to feeling unwell (losing sleep, not eating, etc).

It sounds like the real question here is how you can learn to manage your anxiety here.

Lots of HIV positive and negative people are having safe sex while either reducing or eliminating the risk of one person infecting the other.

Hope this helps!

Erik

ONE MORE QUESTION FOR MRS SHANON-PREGNANT WOMAN
think im losing it !!