ONE MORE QUESTION FOR MRS SHANON-PREGNANT WOMAN
Sep 3, 2013
Thank you with all my heart mrs Shanon. Please, tell me one more thing: so, if my last posible exposure was 4 years before test, and i was taking herbal tablets Peruvian maca 1 (one) year prior to test and in the time of test, no matter what i will have detectable antibodies in test if i was infected? Am i right? And i am sorry if a am taking your time and if this is silly question! I wish all the best to you!
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You are correct! You are HIV free be well and enjoy your pregnancy!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Life?
- High Blood Protein And Hiv
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.