Fever and cough and shoulder pain

Before 6 months I was in new zealand and the weather was so cold in Nz and my country is hot. When I arrived in NZ after one day I had sex with worker girl and I used condom. After that (by 3 days) I started to get fever and cough and shoulder pain and headache.

The course for 5 mins without kiss or any anal sex or lick, I went to doctor he said I have URTI ((upper respiratory tract infection)). I am medical student somebody said for me that is medical student syndrome

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

But it sounds like you may in fact be suffering from medical student syndrome.

If you used a condom properly (so it didn't rip apart), then there wouldn't be any risk for HIV.

As you may have learned already, HIV is relatively not an easy virus to get. It only happens under specific circumstances.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Do you thinkI could've gotten HIV or STDs?
clearfy mistake