HIV SCARE PLEASE ANSWER
Sep 2, 2013
I am in college and went to masturbate in the public bathroom in my dorm building I ejaculated into the toilet some went in the water and some went on the seat of the toilet. Is there any possible way I could have got HIV like if someone else ejaculated on the same toilet, please answer very worried!
Response from Mr. Glenn
There is no risk from this situation. To get HIV, there needs to be a fluid carrying it (blood, semen, vaginal fluid, or breast milk) that is coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside of someone else's body.
That not only didn't happen in your case, it isn't even possible.
Hope that helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ads Is The First Stage Of Hiv Disease
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Oral Candidiasis?
- If I Have Seborrheic Dermatitis Do I Have Hiv?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Scratch On Skin?
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Swallowing Cum?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.