HIV SCARE PLEASE ANSWER

I am in college and went to masturbate in the public bathroom in my dorm building I ejaculated into the toilet some went in the water and some went on the seat of the toilet. Is there any possible way I could have got HIV like if someone else ejaculated on the same toilet, please answer very worried!

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from this situation. To get HIV, there needs to be a fluid carrying it (blood, semen, vaginal fluid, or breast milk) that is coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside of someone else's body.

That not only didn't happen in your case, it isn't even possible.

Hope that helps,

Erik

Totally confused about HIV
Needle prick