Clothes on! can I get any std

Hey erik! I have a question for you. yesterday I went to a girl house and we ended up in the room kissing at first ( some of kisses were french kisses ) then I took off all my clothes except my boxers and about her she stayed in her shorts and she took off her top. and I was on top of her so me and her while we were kissing I was rubbing my genital area with her genital area while my boxers and her shorts were on! Can I get any STD from my incident ?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There may be some risk of oral herpes from the kissing, but otherwise no genitals were touching genitals. Because of this, sounds like no risk for other STDs.

If you're worried about their being risk being of fluid passed through you and her shorts.. There would have to be A LOT of fluid, the amount of which is not humanly possible.

Hope this helps!

Erik

desparate
HIV through infected towel