i am in very bad mood feelings because i am father of two babies.i visited a european country and there ; i was with a escort girl on 23 agusut 2013 and i did not have sexual intercouse in any way of vaginal , anal and oral sex with her.i just did my penis was between breast and finalized the action between breasts.and second time different escort girl on 25.august.2013 , i kissed her nipples and sweaty back of the girl and no any sexually oral, anal, vaginal. please help me what risk iam in .my questions, what kind of risk do i have for hiv and what test i should be done?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It sounds like you had no risk for HIV because you had no penetration (no vaginal, anal, or oral sex).

Hope this helps,

Two days??? I thought the lifespan was shorter
Clothes on! can I get any std