Two days??? I thought the lifespan was shorter

Hi Shannon,

In one of your recent answers to a question titled "shannon please help" you stated....

"If HIV does not find a CD4 to infect it has a life span of 2 days, it will die."

.....I thought the lifespan for hiv outside of the body was minutes, hours in the most optimal conditions. Does it survive longer in saliva as this is what the question you answered dealt with?

Thanks, Bruce

HI My answer is in regard to HIV in the body not outside of the body. HIV in the body needs to find a CD4 cell to replicate itself and if it is not able to enter a CD4 cell it cannot replicate itself and dies in 2 days. This is why medications that we take prevent the virus from entering CD4 cells and allows our bodies immune system to maintain health. Once HIV leaves the body it doesn't survive long because it needs to be in the body and not in the open air. Open air is what causes the virus to die.

I hope this clears the answer up.

HERBAL SUPLEMENTS AND TESTD-PREGNANT WOMAN
desparate