HERBAL SUPLEMENTS AND TESTD-PREGNANT WOMAN

Hello mrs Shanon :) I am in 6th month of pregnancy after ivf. I was tesetd hiv antibody negative before ivf. But, 1 year prior to test and in the time of test i was taking herbal tablets of herb called Peruvian maca. I would like to know is there any chance that taking this tablets 1 year prior to test and in the time of test can cause false negative results? Thank you!

Hi I have been asked many times if other medications, virus's, supplements etc could interfere with HIV test results and the answer is no. Because what the test is looking for is your body building antibodies against HIV. No matter what if you are infected with HIV your body will begin building antibodies against HIV.

unhappy father
Two days??? I thought the lifespan was shorter