Sep 1, 2013
Hi, i'm a 19 brazilian guy. Sorry for the bad englis! Last week i was with a woman sex worker, i used condom. But i'm wondering about the chances of a condom breake.... Any information? And if it really break, whats are the chances of an infetion?? Thanks a lot
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. You should know when you take the condom off it is had broken or not. The risk does increase some when the condom breaks. The only way to truly know your status is to get tested. The lesson learned is to ensure the condom stays on and when you remove it to ensure it has not broken.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.