are my test conclusive?

dear mam! i am a male from India. i received blow job five times from a person, from 2011 to Jan 2012. i am the inserter, one time there is blood from my penis, on Apr 15 2012 i took rapid test its negative. then at Dec 1, 2012 i took another rapid test this time, the clinician first give result as negative. i ask him what type of test ? is it elisa? he replied me as rapid test .i go to home. after that the clinician cal me and tel that there is faint line in hiv 2 point. he tell that the line appear too lately ?i freaked then next day i go to another clinic where i first tested, i briefly tell that previous test , and took one rapid test this time completely negative. i have fear onwards . so i wait for two months and took another rapid test on Jan 31, 2013. its also negative . then again at Jul 24,2013 its also negative. now mam my test are conclusive ?do i need additional testing? pls mam.

Hi First, The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Second, the testing guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive. No additional testing needed. You are HIV free from the experiences you have told me about.

shannon please help
Chances