AIDS Transmission Woman to Woman

I am a lesbian who has AIDS and am attracted to a woman who is not positive and we want to be sexual. I am undetectable and have been for a long time (1 yr or better)and have maintained and stayed on my medication regimine. I want to know even with my being undetectable and on my regimine is my mate safe

Hi Woman to Woman HIV transmission carries one of the very lowest risk. Things to remember, if you use toys do not use them on one another, or clean in between. When you have oral sex, we know this carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. If you perform on her there is no risk if she performs on you just make sure she doesn't have any open sores or wounds in or on her mouth. No oral sex when either of you have had major dental work done for a few days and wait about 30 minutes after brushing teeth. No risk of HIV transmission with kissing.

I'm happy to hear you have found someone to love. Stay on your medication, maintain an undetectable viral load, use common sense and you will have a very healthy and happy sex life!

Need your help please, as i am worried
shannon please help