For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

About lambskin condom.. Please help

How does lambskin condom look like.. I read in Internet.. It's given it has lace in the botom of condom,diffecult to unroll,stinks,doesn't have reserve tip,feel and look diffrent from other condoms, doesnt strech like other condoms and it can easily slip during sex... Is it true !! And all the lambskin condom does have the same qulity ( as mention above ) Please answer me .. It may sounds silly but it ll clear many question from my mind please.. Thanks

Hi Lambskin condoms do not protect against anything! Not even pregnancy. The packaging will state whether or not it is lambskin or latex. Always make sure you use latex condoms and water based lubricant.

HIV transmitted via nasal mucous?