Protected Oral sex became unprotected

Thanks a lot for your great service. May be my question will be stupid. But kindly read it fully and reply. Please please write me just a line, I am going through hell

Couple of dates back I had oral sex with a sex worker from the street in Vancouver. What actually happened was she first tried to put the condom on my penis using her mouth. But soon she realized that it is the wrong side of the condom, then she turn the condom other side and put it into my penis using her mouth and start doing the oral sex. We only did it less than 2 minutes and since I felt uncomfortable, I asked her to stop. So we stopped and I removed the condom.

But now I am really scared for some thing. My thinking is as below

1. She had blood mixed with her saliva in her mouth. 2. When she tried to put the condom first time from the wrong side, this blood mixed saliva came in touch with the condom 3. Now when she turn the condom other side and put the condom in me, the saliva mixed with blood is inside my condom and that can make me infected. 4. I was having too much masturbation on the previous day night and in the morning on the day this happened (this happened in the evening), so even my foreskin was cracked and it may have made an easy passage to HIV to get in

So I am scared that I am infected. Please don't ignore

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Even with the condom being rolled on the wrong way and her changing it does not increase your risk. If this was your only exposure there is no need to be tested for HIV.

RE, URGENT PLEASE
pls help me, i am so worried