URGENT PLEASE

please my questions is "CAN 6 WEEKS(44days) HIV NEGATIVE TEST TURN POSITIVE? I had protected sex with condom once with my hiv positive girlfriend.the sex was protected and d condom did not break nor slip off.a doctor told me today that I have tinea vesicolor and prescribed fungal drug for me while my hiv test result came out negative(44 days)and my cbc was normal.the sex was not unprotected sex

please has 6 weeks (40days) negative result turn positive? had sex with my hiv positive girlfriend once with condom,experienced burning sensation, fever and spots on my soles and palm which later stop around 3 week after the exposure though the spots are stil visible on my palm and sole.now having eczema like rash on my back and swollen lymph node on my neck,ampit and groin.i was adviced to run batches of test with hiv from this forum after testing negative at 16,26,33days which I did on the 6th week.please could this be hiv infection? why are the symptoms coming in batches? burning sensation,spots on the soles and palm,fever,pain which started on the first week of exposure till the 3 week and now eczema like rash on my back with painful swollen lymph nodes on the 6th weeks and yet the result is still hiv negative.what is the chance of 6th week hiv negative result turning positive at 12 weeks

Hi First, condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Second, as for testing, the guidelines are to be tested at 90 days and as long as there were no possible exposures during this time the results are conclusive. The reason for the window period of testing is because everyone's body develops antibodies against HIV at different rates. So yes having a negative test at 44 days is good thing, but there is a possibility of a test coming back positive at 90 days. As for your symptoms, I would recommend that you follow up with your healthcare provider for evaluation. There are other sexually transmitted infections that can be occurring or you can be experiencing something completely different.

Hiv possible
RE, URGENT PLEASE