Hiv possible

Hi I have read through the forums about Hiv not be transmitted through clothing. I was at a strip club last month and received a lap dance. I don't believe there was any penetration but could their be penetration even though I had my boxers and shorts on and the stripper has underwear on? Is that even possible? The only reason I am am freaking out is that I am having weird symptoms like my skin is really warm to touch and my lymph nodes are swollen behind my ears and neck. I am also very fatigued and when I lay down my body sometimes breaks into a rash wherever pressure is applied. Would these be symptoms of ARS? Thank you for answering my questions

Hi There is no way to acquire HIV from a lap dance. HIV can not be transmitted through clothing. What I would recommend is following up with your health care provider for evaluation of your symptoms. But from what you have described your exposure was not a risk for HIV.

Elisa hiv 1&2 pro reactive, then western blot negative
URGENT PLEASE