Elisa hiv 1&2 pro reactive, then western blot negative

my wife tested during 3rd month pregnency, found Elisa value high, then doc suggested western blot, it was negative then after that my baby is 3 month old then again HIV done and found Elisa HIV1&2 Pro.Reactive...what is this ..she never used needles any any source of exposure. my test both the times negative. PLease suggest very much worried.

Hi This is a hard situation and I empathize that you are going through this. There could be a variety of reasons for the positive results. I would continue to follow up with your health care professionals. I'm not sure how long you and your wife have been together before becoming pregnant. There's a possibility that she was exposed prior to you meeting one another. The results can be false positives. You need to get viral loads and CD4 counts on both. The next thing, if all does come back positive, at this point it doesn't matter where HIV came from, the most important thing is to keep everyone healthy. We know that getting into appropriate care and on treatment all of us living with HIV can live long and healthy lives.

tingling in legs tensed of HIV risk
Hiv possible