Sep 1, 2013
Is genital warts consider cuts or sores ? Cuz I have it on my pubic hair and one day blood comes to it. Is it possible for HIV to enter through it, if the blood is infected with HIV.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Anytime there are active sexually transmitted infections the risk of HIV does increase. So yes if the warts are open and bleeding there is a way for HIV to enter into your system if the sex is unprotected this is why wearing condoms is so important. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.