Please Help: Would ESR Blood Test Showing High Protein be a Sign of ARS
Sep 1, 2013
Hi, Just had my blood work test back. WBC seems to be ok but showing high protein in body (ESR Test). Could slight protein build up in blood be a sign of HIV infection. I am scheduling my test for HIV Wednesday so extremely worried and nervous. Best Regards
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There are many reasons protein levels can be elevated. Blood levels can change for many reasons, the only truly way to know your status is to get tested!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- Yeast Infection And Chlamydia
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.