urgent pls

Thank you for your time. i have this friend a girl,we kissed(including open mouth kiss),i sucked her breast. i asked her to suck my penis which she disagreed,but later she just put my penis in her mouth once(2 seconds)and she removed it because she wasn't ok with it. My fear is that more than 8 weeks now i have not really been my self and i don't know her status,i don't know if she had a bleeding when we kissed and when inserted my penis in her mouth. Since she is not a mother,her breast wouldn't drop milk? So now am really terrified, i have not been totally ok two weeks after that day till now.№ sore throat, no swollen lymph, no rash. Just fever and now head ache. i don't know if its the thinking and anxiety. Please take your time to answer me,am just scared. Thanks

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Sucking on her breast does no pose a risk for HIV transmission either.

If you continue having symptoms I recommend following up with your health care provider for evaluation. There are other sexually transmitted infections as well as other infections that can be passed back and forth. But from what you have described to me HIV is not a risk.

scared
Really worried mom