painful swollen lymph node

Hi. posting for the 2nd time .. i had a small risk of hiv 18 days before ... After 16 days a swollen lymph node in my right hand armpit appear . Its painful .i have only one swollen lymph node in armpit.Is it possible to have only one swollen lymph node or in hiv all lymph node swell ? I am too worried . is it the cause of hiv ? some one told me that HIV swollen lymph nodes are not fainfull .. is it right ? Answer me please

Hi Not knowing what your "small risk" was. Some time people can get swollen lymph nodes that can be either be sore or not sore. Swollen lymph nodes are also not just a sign of HIV they can be a sign of many other illness, virus's or just body changes. Allergies etc. My recommendation to you is to follow up with your health care provider for evaluation not only a sexually transmitted screening but to see if there are any other reasons why you could have swollen lymph nodes.

Thanks miss southall for reply..but..
scared