Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Handjob with small amounts saliva lead to infection?
Sep 1, 2013

Hello!

This may come off as a stupid question but when it comes to HIV I feel that no question is stupid. I've posted this several times and I'm to sure if I need to make a donation first, if so please let me know.

I was with a female friend of mine 2 days ago in which she "jerked" me off coupled with inserting my penis between her breasts with lotion as a lubricant. There might have been some of her saliva on her chest and therefore maybe on my penis, I finished on her chest. After that, I thoroughly washed my gentiles with soap for about a minute. Does this pose any risk? Should I get tested?

We did not kiss or have oral/vaginal/anal sex.

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi You are HIV free from this experience. HIV is not transmitted by saliva. Having boob sex and use of saliva for lubricant is not a risk for HIV transmission. HIV transmission occurs when there is a prolong and direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mothers breast milk/mother to child. Because you did not experience any of these body fluid exchanges you did not put yourself at risk.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Previous
Hiv transmission through scalp acne/folliculitis
Next
Thanks miss southall for reply..but..

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.