I bit someone by accident

Hello i was at a strip club and the dancer put her butt in my face i felt the panties go in my mouth i went to move and accidentley bit her. Iam worried i might be infected with hiv?

Hi No risk of HIV transmission here! First HIV cannot be transmitted through clothing. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus.

Elisa 3rd gen antibody test
yes or no.. PLEASE.. :(