Elisa 3rd gen antibody test

Hi, Doc Shannon

Thanks for time and helpfulness. I just tested my elisa 3rd gen at 6 weeks "negative" worry result will change after 12 weeks to positive. I did protected bareback anal but later on fart out some transparent stuff worry is semen and assume is "high risk".. till now i didn't exposure any new sex activity. I am freaking worry and please help me..

Hi Bareback means you did not use a condom. Saying that you did use protection and we know that condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. There are fluids that build up when you have anal sex that could be what came out of you. As for testing, the guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and as long as there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive. Because you had protected sex your risk of HIV transmission decreases dramatically. Being the receptive partner for anal sex puts you at higher risk but again because of your use of condoms you risk decreases. I would get tested at 90 days, but having a negative result at this point is a good sign.

tissue fluid
I bit someone by accident