a big mistake

hi I was hoping you can help me out one night i was out with this woman we were going at it but wed did not have sex all that happened was my hand came into contact with her vagina for a few seconds just the palm and a couple fingers on the out side I did not finger her the problem is she is hiv positive just found out recently now i am getting scared cause i think had a wound but it was not bleeding it was just red under the skin and i don't know if any of her secretions actually touched it was more than a day old now i'm thinking something could have gotten in and infected me and getting really paranoid I hope you can help me out here my throat has been itching me but it is not swollen

Hi You cannot get HIV from fingering or palming. There has to be a direct and prolong exchange of body fluid in order for HIV transmission to occur.

Specifics of Acute Illness - Dr. Shannon Southall
HIV RISK??