Can HIV be in frozen foods??

Hi, I recently had BlueBell Ice cream (Cookies and Cream) and I noticed some slight red spots in the ice cream. If this was HIV infected blood, could I be infected? I have some cuts in my mouth and I am really nervous!!

HI No risk of HIV transmission! If it were blood, HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. HIV transmission only occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid this fluid being blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother's breast milk/mother to child. Eating ice cream is not a way for HIV transmission to occur.

my personal health
possiblity of infection