hiv rna pcr on 65th day

My question is. . hiv rna pcr test at 65th day after contact is conclusive or not ...is pcr test is negative on 65th day.then I need to go for another test or not..plz help me

Hi The guidelines for testing are to be tested at 90 days as long as there are no exposures occurred during this time the results are conclusive. It is good that your PCR test is showing negative at this point. The recommendation is still to receive testing at 90 days for conclusive results.

(Doubtedly) eating hiv contaminated food and having a gum sore
amount of blood in saliva