|hiv rna pcr on 65th day
Aug 31, 2013
My question is. . hiv rna pcr test at 65th day after contact is conclusive or not ...is pcr test is negative on 65th day.then I need to go for another test or not..plz help me
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The guidelines for testing are to be tested at 90 days as long as there are no exposures occurred during this time the results are conclusive. It is good that your PCR test is showing negative at this point. The recommendation is still to receive testing at 90 days for conclusive results.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Sign Of Seroconversion
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.