rubbing of penis on anus

hello madam im really worried my maid who does work at home seduced me she is just 17,her parents has died due to AIDS 10years back i was just trying to insert my penis in her anus without protection but it was not going so i was just rubbing it when i removed it after 10-15 sec i found blood on my penis tip i got shocked i asked her how it came that time she said she has got menstrual cycle i immediately wiped it the she gave me oral sex n masturbated all this happened without protection i was really feeling sacred i took her to lab n done her hiv test she was negative but im getting symptoms of cold sore throat n loosing my weight pls help me , i think she has entered aids period that's y her hiv is non reactive pls help me when should i do my test all this has happened on 25 July 13

Hi Your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low. Just because her parents have HIV does not mean she does and that's obvious with her testing coming back negative. There are other sexually transmitted infections besides HIV that can be passed by sexual contact. For HIV transmission to occur there needs to be a prolong contact with the body fluid, in this case blood. Since you were not able to insert the risk decreases. Guidelines for testing are to be initially test at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days as long as there are no possible exposures during this time the results are conclusive. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

Your symptoms can be that just that, a cold. If you symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. But again your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

Sympotms week 4 post exp
hiv through contagious towel