ethyl/ isopropyl alcohol on condom
Aug 29, 2013
hi, this is a simple question but needs clarification for future safe sex
1. does ethyl or isopropyl alcohol weakens condom? meaning if i applied a small to large amount of alcohol to a condom will it destroy the condom?
Response from Mr. Cordova
You should not use ethyl or isopropyl alcohol with a condom. It can weaken the condom and increase the likelihood of it breaking.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Where Does Hpv Come From?
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.