oral and breast sucking

4 days ago I had an encounter which is really bothering me. I went to a massage parlor - it wasn't a very clean one. following are the details of my episode: 1- I received unprotected oral sex - she gave me blowjob but I did not lick or kissed here vagina or gave her any oral sex on vagina, I only receive it. The blowjob was not very rough and lasted around 10 minutes. I did not ejaculate in her mouth, I ejaculated when she gave me a handjob for 5-6 seconds after my penis was out of her mouth. she then whipped my penis with the bedsheet. 2- during this episode I also sucked her breasts, it was hard sucking, she was young and I don't think she was lacting - I did not see any fluid come out. the breast sucking lasted only 10-12 minutes max. what worries me is that I had an open tooth slot at my wisdom tooth which came out two weeks before this, It does not bleed but was open.while I was sucking her breasts I liked her nipples and tasted something weird, maybe blood but I am not sure. I did not see any blood on her breasts and I don't remember swallowing anything. after sucking I spat out the saliva in my mouth.

3- there was no penetration and my penis didn't even touch her vagina at any point.

I know the testing must be done after 3 weeks but after the episode I panicked and got hiv and std tests the next day, they were negative. can you please guide me if I need further testing? what is my chance of catching hiv from this incidence? I have really been stressing out. It has been 5 days but I haven't experienced any symptoms except swollen lymp nodes in my mouth. I have never had any sexual encounter before and this was my first..i am really worried.has there been any case in history that resulted in hiv infection? your response would be highly appreciated. thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You tested too early. You must wait 90 days for a conclusive HIV test result, and 30 days on all other STD's.

This incident was not high-risk at all. Testing was not warranted, and I do not think you need further testing.

In health,

Richard

Regarding shaving in Barber shop-Please answer me
Freaking out, seeking guidance