hiv infection

Hello doctors,

In my life, the first time I went to a strip club. I did not do anything, just touch on boobs of two strippers. So strippers would like to touch, but I did not let them. However, I am still extremely worried whether or not I got any infection (HIV or anything else). I am feeling too bad maybe it is psychologically. Which tests do I have to take? Do I have to wait for 3 months or 28 days for getting a test?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

When testing for HIV, you can go in for an initial test at 28 days. By the 28th day, most people will show up positive on a test.

In this case, testing is not warranted. Touching a women's breast does not put you at risk for HIV.

In health,

Richard

Give sucking to girlfriend
False Positives