Aug 29, 2013
In my life, the first time I went to a strip club. I did not do anything, just touch on boobs of two strippers. So strippers would like to touch, but I did not let them. However, I am still extremely worried whether or not I got any infection (HIV or anything else). I am feeling too bad maybe it is psychologically. Which tests do I have to take? Do I have to wait for 3 months or 28 days for getting a test?
Response from Mr. Cordova
When testing for HIV, you can go in for an initial test at 28 days. By the 28th day, most people will show up positive on a test.
In this case, testing is not warranted. Touching a women's breast does not put you at risk for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.