Help!! Worried hiv

Okay well if you don't mind i need to tell you my story and get the best answer from you. Okay back in January I had unprotected sex with 2 guys, I also had oral with a female and another female I touched with my fingers. Since than I have been dealing with nothing but odd symptoms. First started off with a chronic yeast infection, itching all over body, thrush, numbness of legs and arms, no appetite at all, blurred vision, anal itching, and sebboric dermatitis on my scalp. From my research these are all signs of oppurtunistic infections that one with hiv would have. I've been tested at 3 months,4,5,6 and 7 months with antibody tests all negative. I'm so worried that I still have hiv but the antibodies aren't being made. Do you think that if I got vaginal fluids through a blister in my finger it would take longer to show antibodies? Or if I had herpes too would it delay the creation of antibodies? I also had a 4th gen test at 3months that was negative. Thanks!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You are HIV negative. You can trust the results of your test. Enough antibodies would have been created by 90 days, no matter what the route of transmission. Herpes would not delay the creation of antibodies either.

Opportunistic infections do not usually occur during the early stages of HIV infection. Your symptoms do not sounds HIV related to me.

In the future, be sure to use a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex. It's the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's.

In health,

Richard

Digital-Anal followed by Masturbation
Herpes