Possibility of HIV infection through a scrape on the penis

Hello, I've read a lot of your pearls of wisdom on this site in the last few weeks, and I appreciate you. Anyhoo, I'm a bi-curious male and recently I had a rare experience with a guy I met online who may or may not be hiv+. I engaged in oral sex with him (giving and receiving) and due to my lack of experience I 'dragged my teeth' despite my efforts not to. When he ejaculated only a small amount made it into my mouth. I do have reason to believe he may have been exposed to hiv himself in the 3 months preceding our sexual encounter. I am stressing out about the possibility of exposure and transmission of hiv from blood that could have left the scraped areas and made it through my mucous glands or membranes during oral copulation. Is this something I should worry about like I am, or is this still a low-risk situation?

Please help, and I don't want to take up a lot of your valuable time, just a simple and blunt answer will be appreciated and make my whole day. Thanks!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Oral sex is a low-risk activity. I do not think you need to be worried.

In health,

Richard

kinky sex
Digital-Anal followed by Masturbation