kinky sex

i recently saw a dominatrix who whipped my backside till it was scarred pink and then turned purple, i believed, like many hundreds of people i know, that such whipping or caneing was safe. however, to my horror ive discovered that Aids can be transmitted easily by whips or canes albeit at a lower risk than intercourse or needle use, but the point is that if the cane is reused and some client a few hours before me had aids, then i could also get it. I also understand hepatitus and intestinal parasites can be spread this way, even though there wasnt much blood loss the blood fluids collect on the whip and can be injected into the next client by the lashing.Surely i should wait three months, then get HIV Test just incase an HIV Client had been there in the past 24 hours, even though i only engaged in this activity once, im now chronically worried about the health risks. please advise me.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present would have started to die the moment it left the body. Within a minutes time it would have started to die, making it unable to infect you.

You were not at risk for HIV in this situation.

In health,

Richard

Scared my boyfriend gave me chlamydia.
Possibility of HIV infection through a scrape on the penis