Scared my boyfriend gave me chlamydia.

Hi, to make this easy, I'm 19 years old and here is a list of my sexual history. I am asking for the third time because this site seems to have the best most detailed answers for worriers like me. Finger by 3 different guys. I was fingered, eaten out(unprotected), and dry humped by my first boyfriend. I don't remember if I had on underwear during the drying humping but i know he did.

That is my complete sexual history. My first boyfriend recently told me he has chlamydia. He did cheat on me, and the dry humping, fingering, and eating out happened a year and a half ago. Since he told me I realized I have pelvic pain. I know that isnt in my had because it happened and sometimes suprised me way before he got checked out. I have also had 2 or 3 uti's since our encouter. I didnt think much of it because If I don't drink enough water that usually happens. I feel like the one i have now wont go away, and I also feel a TINY bit of stinging and itching, but I feel it is all in my head. I am a bit of a hypochondriac. Am I at risk. A bit of conflictin info on other sites, and I am so scared of PID... if i have it, it has been over a year. i know eating out has a risk of herpes but i had known him for 6 years, so I wasn't to worried about it, and i asked him various questions about cold sores weeks before the cunnilingus took place. i try to be very responsible, i google before i did it and everything said I was only at risk for herpes, which is why I am so dissapointed in myself. please help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You need to go in for a full round of STD testing. Anyone who is sexually active should be screened for all STD's, including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months. An STD screening will tell you whether or not you have Chlamydia.

In health,

Richard

Baby's Infection Risks (Urgent)
kinky sex