|Sharing a joint of marijuana
Aug 29, 2013
I have smoked a joint of marijuana with a guy who is HIV positive. I did not use mouth but fist with my fingers touching the surface of joint that was licked by him and there was dried saliva. I know this question is commonplace but I am still worried. What are the odds that I am infected?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
There was no risk in this situation. Saliva does not transmit the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Joint?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Sharing A Joint?
- HIV Risk Of Sharing A Joint
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.