I need to know please

I had protected sex with a prostitute 4weeks ago on the dot an it is killing me because I don't remember if the condom broke or not I had sex with her for about 3 to 4 minutes the thing is I asked her if it broke an she said no because she was the one who took it off of me but I called her a few days later an she said no it didn't break you have nothing to worry about but want to ask you guys this I had cumed in the condom an still had sex with her for about 30 to 50 more seconds now would the cum in the condom make your penis feel more slippery or no cause that's all I can think about an about 4 days ago I have gotten a rash on the back of both of my legs from the knee down an a head ach I am scared to death an the Internet can kill you about all the things on hiv so please let me know any thing thank you for your help

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

It sounds like the condom covered your penis from start to finish. Therefore, you protected yourself during this encounter. I would not be concerned. If your rash does not go away you can have it checked out by a doctor. It is not HIV related.

In health,

Richard

hiv rna pcr on 65th day
Third time.. Kindly answer! Extremely worried.