hiv rna pcr on 65th day
Aug 29, 2013
My question is. . hiv rna pcr test at 65th day after contact is conclusive or not ...is pcr test is negative on 65th day.then I need to go for another test or not..plz help me
Response from Mr. Cordova
A negative PCR DNA test at 65 days is not conclusive, but it's a very good indicator of your true status. An antibody test at 90 days would be considered conclusive. I am confident that your negative test result will not change.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Hiv And Short Term Memory Loss
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.